- This Service Contract Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) by and between Blush Beauty, LLC and (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”), and (collectively referred to as the “Parties”).
- The Parties agree that Blush Beauty will provide hair and/or makeup services attached hereunder whereas the Client will in return provide compensation for such services and expertise.
BLUSH BEAUTY'S INFORMATION
Blush Beauty telephone number: (616)537-2325
Blush Beauty email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Client agrees to pay a 20% non-refundable and non-transferable retainer fee of the total of services in order to book and reserve a day. Payment can be paid via Venmo, Paypal, Cash or Card. The other remaining 80% of each service is due to the hair/ makeup artist(s) day of services, payment can be made via Venmo, Paypal, or Cash - NO credit/debit card or checks are accepted the day of services, an additional charge will be applied if using debit/ credit cards to pay for 80% of remaining services.
- Mileage price listed on the price quote or invoice may increase depending on the number of artists needed on the day of. The mileage price that is reflected on the price quote/ invoice is per artist.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Blush Beauty will not be held liable for any allergic reactions or outbreaks that may occur from the makeup application or hair styling services. Please disclose any allergies to us and your stylist before services.
- The Client understands and abides by the fact that every client must be at the location on time. The client has a 15-minute window before Blush Beauty can charge a $25 late fee. If the Client does not arrive after 35 minutes the Blush Beauty team can leave and collect payment in full.
-The client understands that the hair stylist and makeup artist will stay for 15 minutes concluding their services to do any touch-ups or changes that need to be done, if the client the requires the artist to stay longer there will be a $25 waiting fee.
-The Client understands that for any on-site services with a location that is 2 + hours (one way) from Benji Salon & Spa the client will provide an overnight accommodation fee that may be up to $300 per artist (varies based on exact location).
-The Client understands and agrees that with a start time of 7:00 am or earlier a lodging fee and/or an early morning fee of $50 per hour might apply.
-The client agrees everyone in their party will come with clean and dry hair and a clean face on the day of services, not doing so may result in additional time and payment. ($10 to dry hair $10 for makeup removal)
-Additional clients and services can be added at any time or on the day of services but are not guaranteed.
-The client understands there is a minimum requirement of 4 services per event per artist, Friday - Sunday in May-October. If the 4 service minimum is not met, additional artist fees will apply.
- The Blush Beauty HMUA's will be able to use any photos taken for their portfolio or use on social media unless otherwise agreed upon.
HEALTH & PERSONAL HYGEINE
-The client agrees that themselves and all members of their party will arrive ready to go for hair and makeup services by doing the following: Arriving with a clean face that is 100% makeup and sunscreen free (lotions and serums are okay) as well as arriving with clean and dry hair (washed within 2 days of service) that is product free. The HMUA reserves the right to deny service and charge the client in full.
-Any client that is ill, has head lice, open sores on their face or head, has pink eye, etc will be refused service and potentially charged in full.
- The Parties agree that if the Client cancels this Agreement or makes any changes prior to the event, he/she will not be given a refund/credit of their 20% retainer fee.
- The Parties agree that in case Blush Beauty cancels this Agreement, they will be required to provide a suitable replacement that the Client consents to or provide a full refund to the client.
-Any cancellations or changes to an appointment within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time will still be required to pay in full.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding among the Parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, inducements, and conditions, express or implied, oral or written, of any nature whatsoever with respect to the subject matter hereof. The express terms hereof control and supersede any course of performance and/or usage of the trade inconsistent with any of the terms hereof.
- The Parties agree that any amendments made to this Agreement must be in writing where they must be signed by both Parties to this Agreement.
- As such, any amendments made by the Parties will be applied to this Agreement.
- The Parties hereby agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and such is demonstrated throughout by their signatures below: